Thursday, July 20, 2006

ENIGMA CAFE IS OPEN:COME ON IN

OKAY ..OKAY....
I have been off for quite a spell nursing a friend ( Sol, is doing so much better thank heavens)...and the tables need a wipe and the windows are alusting for Windex...So I have put on a fresh pot of Brew and bought fresh bagels. I do hope people will wonder in soon, hate to sit alone and yell at the TV. Oh, better turn the AC on- hot as Hades here in Cleveland. Hmm, I wonder if Hell is Humid and sticky like it is here. I hope all the regulars show up soon, Mel, Dada, POP, Poetry Man, and of course Dusty and Windspike, and KVATCH.....gee, maybe even the Fat Lady SIngs and Blogenfruede....I know I will bake some cookies and brownies -that should help. I even put an extra Cussin' Jar on the Counter- what the Hell- we have enough to cuss about may as well fill a jar or two with Appropriate Sentiments....( Maybe Rory wiil come over and give me a pithy piece of his mind, and maybe DK and Maine Friend).....I am sitting here watching President Fucktard attempt to give a speech to the NAACP...yup it is definently damnwell time to Blog....

Hey Got a Thought , Something on Your Mind ?
Let me hear from you....
The Coffee is on....

6 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Okay..Blogger is giving me a hard time..I am not sure this post is even coming up- very strange....please leave messeges so I can see if this is even working...

Unknown said...

oh my sweet sista!!!! I have missed you so much. I wonder how you feel about the mess in the middle east..not iraq..Israel and Lebanon. I am so sick of war-mongering and then the appearance of being the victim.

Then there is the lovely Shrubs backrub..god what an asshole.

Anonymous said...

Enigma! Saw you at Rory's & Kvatch's & thought hmmmm, I wonder if .... and what a great surprise, here you are! Been missing your bagels & thoughts. So glad Sol is doing better. I've been thinking about, what else, global warming. It's only 102 here today, down from 112 a few days ago. Not being a morning person, I've been waiting til 10 pm to take the dogs for their walk & even then it's still in the 90's! But I guess that's a little selfish considering all the bombing going on right now. What a hornet's nest, a bloody mess, & why do I have the sickening feeling our current witless leadership will just muck it up even worse? D.K.

enigma4ever said...

BLOGGING SISTERS ....
Oh what a joy to see both of you :-) I am singing the HappyHappyJoyJoy Song(Ren&Stimpy)...I have been trying to get back to dear little Enigma Cafe and catch up everything...the Nurse worked her ass off ( okay that is a lie- worked hard- but the darn droopy ass is still intact).Spent a rainey day catching up....I will indeed be writing on Lebanon and Katrina tonite- just headed back....more to come...Love ya' much...

isabelita said...

Naw, Cleveland's just purgatory, hell is Texas!
(I grew up in Ohio, I get to say this stuff!)
And heaven is in Seattle, on this evening of cool breezes in the grape arbor...

enigma4ever said...

Isbe: you are so right Hell is Texas...so right...I stand (wilt) corrected...Hang in there- I know Seattle is an absolute Frying pan right now...yikes...( 100 degree Week...shit- that is so awful, 7-25-06))