Sunday, July 23, 2006

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING....




I like many others am watching the Middle East. I watch as a Mom, as a Woman,as a caring person. I watch with Open Eyes and an Open Heart. I know that this is not just about two kidnapped soldiers, it is about Something Darker, Bigger. It is about Greed and Longstanding Tensions, Broken Promises and Unresolved Issues. It is not just about "Terrorism", that is merely a primed, pumped, humped speech that This Administration has carried forth as their Agenda. It is also about King George's Regime's Inability to appreciate the need for Diplomacy and PeaceMaking Skills much less Peace.I would not Trust Condasleeza to negogiate a car deal for her own mother, much less a Conflicted Region full of Historical Cultural Diversity.

I pray for Wisdom.
I pray for the Truth to Come Forth.
I pray for Peace.
Namaste.

And to the Rest of the World I Apologize for Our Failed, Criminal,Hypocritical Leaders that have hijacked our Governmment and caused such pain to the rest of the World.This Regime is Hated here in the States, it is much like 1930's Germany- and we do want the world to KNOW That.

Please see some of the other Blogs that are truly Covering this issue in ways that matter, and are more eloquent than me: Tina over at Fuzzy&Blue, PoetryMan for the Soul of the Matter,Neil Shakespeare's beautiful thoughtpieces on this mess, Grumpy Ol'Man and This Old Brit both have Images that will break you heart, and also please go to GLENDA"s because she has a beautiful post about Gibran and his story- he is the exiled Leabanese writer that wrote the Prophet.

15 comments:

enigma4ever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I pray that someone gives the asshats a severe smiting..on both sides.

sumo said...

I agree with Dusty...

enigma4ever said...

I agree, and I am not even sure WHAT a smiting is....

Unknown said...

1 : to strike sharply or heavily especially with the hand or an implement held in the hand
2 a : to kill or severely injure by smiting b : to attack or afflict suddenly and injuriously
3 : to defile.

Any of those three definitions would make me feel good.

enigma4ever said...

Dusty:Thank you for setting me straight...yup.agreed.

Anonymous said...

oooh, smiting, don't forget how prominent a part that word plays in the bible. so it would be especially appropriate for the asshats to be smited since they're so extraordinarily, um, godfearing and all. oh! those images on This Old Brit are enough to tear the heart out of anyone with a heart. D.K.

enigma4ever said...

I know the pics are so awful and the video above is awful as well- I have sent them ALL to MSM..yeah I sit and wait to see if they cover this properly.Human Rights Watch ( over on Blogroll, near top) has pretty decent updates, so does Lebanese Bloggers ( down at bottem).And alot of Blogs are doing a good job covering the Truth...( my son pointed out that the pics look like just Iraq...that is disturbing in a whole new way)

Rory Shock said...

thanks E ... this is indeed an eloquent post

enigma4ever said...

RORY: thanks for coming..and spreading the Word...and the Truth...

gugon said...

I hope MANY people read this post.

Colette said...

Well said my dear. Your insight is right on the money as is your ability to recognise that we can no longer run the risk of behaving like barbarians/spoiled children...there is simply too much at stake

Namaste,
C -

Anonymous said...

I find your continued focus on the Bush administration quite interesting. I just happened upon your blog by chance and have read quite a bit of information. You refer to Bush as a tyrant king, etc. In your words he is the one to blame for attacks upon our country and so on. Kind of an instigator of sorts[Bush]. Quite strong beliefs you have.

With your knowledge of the Bush Administration and the Middle-East, I wonder how you would perceive the U.S.'s relationship with Middle-eastern nations if Bush was removed from the equation. Say for instance, someone else was president. One question I have is, Do you believe that we would be safe from Islamic terrorists? Would terrorism stop altogether in the U.S.? E.g., would 9/11 have happend? Finally, how should we handle terrorism?

As a nation strongly polarized between parties, ideals, and individualism, one thing that we should band together on is the understanding of the Islamic Terrorist's mind. The Islamic terrorist does not see only the U.S., or our president as an enemy but all infidels are enemies to these individuals.

In the Koran, and from many terrorists' mouths come the words, “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’” An infidel is anyone who is not muslim--Including you and me. They will not stop until all infidels are killed or converted. That is from another quote.

Another quote written in an Iraqi news paper was, "One of the greatest virtues in Islam is jihad for the sake of God." Take note, what is their greatest virtue? (jihad or holy war). Against who? The answer is infidels.

344 innocent people killed, mostly children. Sept. 21, 2004 in Russia. These children and a few adults were taken hostige and killed in a school by Islamic Terrorists. They have hit Spain, England, U.S., Jeureselum, and they even fight amongst themselves. I don't agree with most of Bush's decisions either. However, I do believe that we need to stand up and protect ourselves from our threats. Do you believe that Islamic Terrorists pose more of a threat than Bush? Just curious.

Thank you.

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

What an incredible picture...painting...work of art.

enigma4ever said...

PoetryMan: yup....Norman Rockwell...at his best...I think he did this the year the UN was formed- 1946...hmmm I will have to research that....

THE RUSSIAN: I realize that you and I look at things totally differently. And that is okay- as long as we are talking things through. It is when the Dialogue ends, and the Silence takes over that hate and anger can feed things like- terrorism. And Bush has fed Hate around the world...I know that isn't a good enough answer..but I want to think on the comment you left and I will put more thought on this....thanks for coming by.

COLETTE: what you said is so true- we can not longer to behave like barbarians....there is too much at stake.

GUGON:I can only hope that people do read this post..it matters...thanks for coming by.