Friday, August 04, 2006

INNOCENCE ????

Enigma


This song is the Return to Innocence by Enigma. I am not sure at this point that we can return to Innocence.It is too late. FINALLY revelations are pouring forth that the 911 Commission might NOT have investigated the 911 Events fully. Should we be shocked ? Should we be stunned? My son who was only 10 at the time really nailed it ( that day), he came out of his room and saw the Towers on Fire, and said " If they aren't going to use the Emergency Broadcast System TODAY, WHEN are they?"

How many of you have read the actual 911 Report ? My oh my it is better than any Stephen King novel, full of enigmatic discrepencies and Blackholes in the timelines,especially the NORAD, Pentagon, and Rummy and General Meyers.

My honorable smart son also has another theory that ol Dick had a good ol heart attack on 911, because about a year ago they were giving an update on Dick's"Health", and the Twinkette said that he had had a heart attack Sept 2001 ( Rob turned to me and said SEE.)

And yeah, we have been looking at the video here of 911, over and over....especially the Pentagon...The site doesn't look right...at all.( No disrespect to any effected).

So my question is what now? What do we do if we have questions? Were we duped? Were we fooled?

Smart Questions never made anyone less Patriotic....

11 comments:

PTCruiser said...

Great video and I love the song. I've heard it before but can't remember the artist. Any help with this puzzle would be greatly appreciated.

PTCruiser said...

OK, wait....let me guess....Is the artist "Enigma"?

enigma4ever said...

Hey PT you caught me tidying up the old blog and I wasn't quite ready...ooooops...
hope you come back when I am done....

enigma4ever said...

okay I confess this song makes me want to pick fruit or move to Italy...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, if we could just go back in time. How sad that Stephen Hawking says time travel will never be possible because if it were ever to be invented, then where are all the visitors from the future? Beautiful video!

Besides the thought that things couldn't have worked out better for bush's agenda if they had been planned, do you remember that Bush Sr & Babs conveniently left DC at 5AM on 9/11? Yup, they were in town for a Carlyle Group meeting, but around midnight were told the next day's meeting had been cancelled. According to Bush Sr, there was then no reason to hang around DC, so they got outta Dodge at 5AM. Lotta holes in that story. Or just another coincidence? (Bet your smart son could construct a more plausible scenario) -- D.K.

sumo said...

Tell us some more things that your son thinks worth some more attention.

Unknown said...

My son is now in his 20's, but you have made me think back to when he was little and his views of the LA riots and Reginald Denny being dragged out of his truck and beaten live and in living color.
I was coming home from work and he met me at the bottom of the stairs crying and extremely upset. I couldn't make heads or tails out of what he was saying, so I hurried upstairs to see what he was watching..

It was so hard to sit there that night and explain why black people were mad and why they resorted to such violence. My son didn't understand racial hatred and I was glad..it meant I had raised him right. But a part of his innocence left him that night..and that made me very sad.

Peacechick Mary said...

You have raised a very intelligent son. Well done, Enigma.

I was reading that the 911 commission KNEW that the people who testafied from the Pentagon were LYING. The commission just let it slide. We have a very sick government on our hands. Hopefully in November we can do a little surgery and cut out some of the disease.

enigma4ever said...

Peace Chick: YUP Surgery is indeed required at this point- hell AMPUTATION would be more therapeutic.

DUSTY:wow..that story about your son is so powerful, and yeah it is sad when they lose their innocence....heartbreaking.

SUMO: sure---that I will do...

DK: yeah, the Strange Conincidences of that day...plain and simple..there are too damn many...a good read is The Man Who Warned America...( about John O'Neill)g

Rory Shock said...

nothing would surprise me ... your son is/was a wise child ... that ain't not surprise ... he has been raised by a wise woman

enigma4ever said...

Rory: you be a meltin' my ol heart...and yup he is pretty damn smart...thank the godesses...