Saturday, August 12, 2006

NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Me and a gorilla


WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME.....RIGHT GORILLA
So I am doing what I do every Saturday Night.....trolling the Depthes of Blogland, I always end up at YouTube, searching for something to make me smile, laugh, or hell even scratch my head....Maybe you too will enjoy this one. This video is three guys basically attempting to not be in the way of a huge Gorilla, a Razorback in Rwanda. It is Massive, Powerful, Beautiful...What do you think ??

4 comments:

enigma4ever said...

oh..the name of the video if "Me and the Gorilla", but obviously it is NOT ME , Enigma with the gorilla...but I guess if you were confused you might think it is my Saturday Night Date...hehe

Anonymous said...

well, you know I am a gorilla girl, so I found him quite a handsome silverback ... better looking than many saturday night's on a sunday morning, and probably less kinky than your craigslist guys, heheh. D.K.

enigma4ever said...

Definently much more handsome...and well groomed..

enigma4ever said...

RUDE COMMENTS Deleted- please DK or MEl let me know if any more crop up...