Saturday, August 19, 2006

SATURDAY NIGHT MUSIC

SADE Nothing Can Come Between Us


Okay...so it is Saturday Night...Time for the Enigma to go to YouTube...yes, I do live there on Saturday night. I cleaned, I dusted, I did laundry, and I went to the grocery store...and yes, indeedy this is My Reward....And then I try to find the BEST Saturday Night song.

Tonight it is Sade....
I love this song.
The Fim Noire Smoothness....
I love the way they Move together....
The Fluid Synchronicity...
They Flow...

And I love the Words.
It is About Faith.
It is About Trust.

Have a Great Saturday Night....

7 comments:

Peacechick Mary said...

Watched early Sunday morning. No one up, but me; sipping my coffee and lovin this music. Beautiful. Thanks.

Frederick said...

One more Saturday Night

enigma4ever said...

Good Morning Peacechick...ya' know it is not a bad Sunday Morning Tune either...let me get you a bagel...

Fred: ya' know I didn't take you for a Grateful Dead Man...what a nice suprise...silly me- for judging that suit...I bet you have a Jarry Garcia Tie on with that suit...right?..( His ties are sensational, if you haven't got one, check them out...)...Thanks for the Great song...yes, I love it...

enigma4ever said...

GLENDA: yup..she is so cool...and beautiful...( my son has a little thing for her...he likes the dark smoky myserious ones, Norah Jones...and Sade...he is 15, so he is years away from smoky bars...I am just relieved he thinks Brittany is a slut, and can't sing)

sumo said...

Your son has good taste and a good eye for talent. It could be soooo much worse. And...what you said about Britney Spears was right on! She is sooo not cool for a young man with his taste.

vanillabirdies said...

Ohh it's a good saturday night song.

Youtube is INCREDIBLY addictive.

And necessary to culture!

azgoddess said...

great song - i love sade..she is my fav..but this one i had not seem...thanks so much!!