Wednesday, December 13, 2006

NUMBERS DON'T LIE, PEOPLE DO , How Many Civilians Have Died In Iraq ?


110,000 ?
No.


220,000 ?
No.


330,000 ?
No.


440,000
No.


550,000 ?
No.


650,000 ?
Probally.....

That means that atleast SIX stadiums full of dead ....imagine....

Read the post below to learn more, these numbers are based on LANCET study by done by Researchers from John Hopkins.
( The Rose Bowl of Pasadena is estimated to hold 110,000 people. It is estimated that 650,000 have died in Iraq, 650,000 civilians have died since March 2003 to July 2006.It may even be actually a higher number).

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I will post Links at the end so that you can read the actual Report and the Stat Websites, also above is an actual link to the Lancet report. I will also add the Mort Links to the Blogroll over on the side. Below is the post that I wrote as I took notes as I watched the Hearings on CSPAN on Sunday nite, it is a hearing that was led by Dennis Kucinich and held with the authors/researchers from Hopkins of the Lancet Study. There was very little press in the room, maybe four reporters. NO other government officials other than Representitive Kucinich. Juan Cole was also on the panel to help educate about History and Culture of the Region. The notes are in the post below and are a bit rough, but clear in their messege.

NOTES ARE BEING EDITED,WILL BE UP TOMORROW 12-14-06.thanks.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

It is now Wednesday afternoon December 13th, 2006.
Mr.Bush is about to give some kind of little blowhard delusional speech at the Pentagon.He has appeared at the podium He has some freshly laundered Military Fellows in the background, as usual he likes to be propped with anyone in uniforms. And to feed the Crow part of himself there are the obligatory number with shiny objects pinned to their chests.My son noted that there are more than 4, he says that is a bad sign, that means Bush is going to make an announcement about Troop Increases.Bush is susposed to be over at the Pentagon listening to them about Iraq. I find that rather insane considering IF he had listened to Anyone all along he would not be there now susposedly seeking "advice" and seeking "strategy" to fight "extremists" and "radicals". Mr.Bush is looking like a 3 day Drunk at 2am being shown the door. He is stuttering and stumbling over his words, talking about his need for Victory and That Defeat is Unacceptable. He has again humped out 9-11. The Beribboned Men look like they have places they would rather be. Within two questions Bush is petulent and flustered. I find myself wondering if this is what Press Conferences with Hitler were like in the Final Days. Did the Press feel like they were tapdancing through a Dimentia Minefield ? BUSH NEVER EVER MENTIONS WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ, THAT BLOOD IS FLOWING IN THE STREETS DAILY. THAT THERE IS A CIVIL WAR GOING ON THAT CAN NOT BE UNDERSCORED BY A DELUSIONAL ILLITERATE FALSE LEADER.

Bush keeps getting Iran and Iraq mixed up in the Speech, I guess the Southern Comfort is leaking into this speech. He also has mentioned that he has had talks with his" friend the king". At first I was puzzled, what king ? Then I realized that he meant the King of Saudi Arabia. He has not a clue WHO is Shiite or who is Sunni, he does not know the region, the culture or history, or the complicated religous fabric. HIS IGNORANCE IS CAUSING PEOPLE TO DIE DAILY.

13 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

Short of the world stepping in now there is no stopping Der Fuehrer. We are now headed down the path to World War III and it will be a Nuclear War.

Der Fuehrer has finally lost it and has gone over the edge of no return. All we can do now is pray for the salvation of America.

If only the Democrats would grow some balls and impeach him, Cheney and Rice we might have a chance for survival.

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

it's true -- we have learned from germany's occupation of the world...no wonder it took us so long to get into the fight

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

Southern Comfort,lol. I love your rationale on this ignoramus we happened to be stuck with as president.

I have to share this with you, the chimp is very concerned right now of us making a lasting impression so to speak on the little children of Iraq and so since CNN has not the balls to post the real news, allow me to show you how we are winning the hearts and minds of the little tots.

The killing is not going to stop until we get out of this charade that we put ourselves in, well, not us personally, but the lie if you will that got us into this killing field, the Middle East is becoming more and more unstable everyday and Iran is sitting back smirking at us being bogged down in this quagmire.

Either impeach or shut down the funds that I believe is the only way, we will end the nightmare that this has become.Doing away with funding would most definitely hurt our troops, but think about,,,what have Congress actually accomplished if they have bested a fool?

The trouble mostly arises because we have a spoiled brat running the country, I think now the reaction to the Iraq Report will be put off till January, must don't want it to spoil Christmas?

Donnie McDaniel said...

Maybe when he refered to talking to "his friend the king", he meant that he went to the mirror and talked to himself. Would not be a suprise, considering how far gone he really is. The man is a complete LUNATIC!!!!

Coffee Messiah said...

You have to admit, with his putting off tomorrow, what he can put off today attitude, well, let's just say, if I treated anyone, now this is just 1 person, not thousands, I couldn't sleep at night ; (
How does he do it? ; ((((

enigma4ever said...

I see the coffee is definently flowing here...and I can not agree more from ignoramus to lunatic...it is all dead on....but I will try to respond as I pour fresh cups..

CM: yup- how does he sleep- I would love to know...becuase he has no soul and no conscience....that is also what allowed him to ignore NOLA for 5 days....

DONNIE: when I saw him say "my friend the king", that was exactly my thought too...he sounds more and more UNstable at these conferences.

FLoyd ( CLINT!!) YUP...We definently need to keep the heat on- our money is being used to fund these killing fields...

NB and BJ: ahhhh thanks...

AZ: and NOW we know so what happens next becomes so much more important....and critical.

ANON: yup when I watch him I do think of Hitler...always...but then another part of me thinks of Mussolini esp when he humps out the War on Terra...we have to end this.

AND A NOTE TO GOOLGE- I do appreciate that my numbers are getting messed with daily- I was way over 100,000 and now I keep getting bumped back to 80- shame on you and your fuzzy math..and also i saw that I am once again labled objectionable- HA??? why cause I mentioned dead in Iraq ? yeah I agree - all those dead in Iraq is something we should all object to....everyday...maybe we should just OBJECT TO BEING THERE....

Carry On Good Folks know that Enigma loves that you come by....and that you leave me notes on the counter...drink your coffee and keep speaking the Truth...

Frederick said...

The ends justify the means in their world, that's why truth is so objectionable to them.

enigma4ever said...

You are so right Fred...and how friggin' sad is that....

So I sent this post to Countdown, Plain Dealer,and Toledo Blade, and Huff Post....nothing..dead silence.

Anonymous said...

The football stadiums are a powerful image. I don't know, enigma, maybe you have to send it twice? It's just numbing to consider that many dead for one man's vanity. I'm singing that John Lennon song, "How do you Sleep at Night?" to bush/cheney/etc ~~ D.K.

NZ said...

"Bush is the Napoleon of our age, trampling on whole peoples, a Jacobin Emperor mouthing the slogans of liberty and popular sovereignty while crushing and looting those he "liberated." And Kagan and Kristol (playing Talleyrand 1798) and Emperor Bush are readying a further slaughter of our US troops, 24,000 of whom have been killed or wounded, and of innocent Iraqis, 600,000 of whom have been killed by criminal and political violence since spring of 2003.

And you thought a mere election would make a difference. No one had to elect the American Enterprise Institute. No one needs to crown the emperor, he can do it himself. Welcome to Year 1 of the Empire."

posted by Juan @ 12/15/2006 06:29:00 AM 39 comments

enigma4ever said...

NZ I have no idea what your point is- I did indeed try to explain here and in the other post how dangerous Bush is and how has wreaked such havoc on the world...Iraq as his failed centerpiece....I actually have to have hope that millions voting- and the election turning out showhat honest may indeed help to eradicate this Regime...Bush will still need to face War Crimes Charges....Impeach & Imprison...that is what I believe.