Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Okay..this does indeed rankle my hide....



Okay, Mr Ford has been dead less than 24 hours and the media has beaten it to death digging up all available Icons from the Bygone Polyester Era to basically cannonize this basically average human ( sorry for the snark,but really)....And Interesting that not a Single Bushland Crony that served in that administration has come forward to spew an eloquent eulogy , No Rummy ( from his Slave Loving St.Micheals home), No Unca Dick from an undisclosed location ( IE. Aspen Colorado), no Kiss-my-Vietnam-ass Kissinger, and shockingly no Daddy- CIA- Bush....hmmmm, WHAT is that about ,eh?

The Media should be given a Tango Prize, they managed to neatly sidestep ALL of the Major Issues, NIXON, and THE PARDON AND THE DRAFT AND THE VIETNAM WAR.....I am so glad that The Propaganda Machine didn't break down after the Elections...What a relief !!!...

Consider this an Open Thread..Bring on your best Snark...Not feeling Inspired enough ?
Hmmmm, Better read below....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring it on sista!!!!! i know what you mean. cnn turned into ford central today. ridiculous. the man was in office less than a full term and was never elected in a popular vote. please.

Lew Scannon said...

They also neglected to mention that Ford admittedlty altered the Warren Commission report, moving a bullet wound on Kennedy to a different position to better fit the "magic bullet" theory.

enigma4ever said...

BETMO: well it wasn't just CNN, it was also ALL of the others...even cspan ....Probally HGTV too or all I know...sickening...I wrote my post last night before I went to bed, feeling reflective, even respectful- well by noon that went out the window...all of it...espcially when one station after another said , excuse me , humped the propaganda about HOW FORD"S PARDON made US a BETTER COUNTRY- Well, well, I didn't get that Memo...shit.

NO NO NO...WHAT it really did was create a History and Legacy of Lies, Deciet and Coverup .....period.

Thank you for commenting but I am still disturbed by the MSM.....Bush propaganda machine...so sad.

LEW : thanks for correcting me on the Warren Comission...really appreciate that...great post your way as well...

enigma4ever said...

Okay I am going to say this- I am searching for the Famous Video- the SNL Dana Carvy doing Tom Brokaw doing Dead Presidents- and doing FORD...if anyone can find it on YouTube I would be so grateful...it was a hoot...( that I remember)

Anonymous said...

Hey E4E, This was the best I could do on short notice. Dana does Dennis on SNL

Anonymous said...

Found IT! Dana as Tom B.