Tuesday, December 26, 2006

SOMEWHERE...over the Rainbow...12.26.06

So It has been a Tumultous year in so many ways....
and I have been reflecting on ALL that has happened and What it Means, and What Next.
I would love to sit down here at The Cafe and chew on it with my friend Java. But Java is all the way in Indonesia.
So we joke , that he is Over the Rainbow. Because in many ways he is beyond my Hope and Dreams,
but I know one day I will get There to see him in his Home.
But whenever I hear this song I think of him.....so tonight this is for him
sitting in his home with rain falling on the banana plants and rice cooking....
His lover by his side and cats at his feet....

All of us have People that we care about and think about.....
May they be safe in our thoughts....
warmer still in our Dreams.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dorothy asks Toto "There must be some place where there is no Trouble ??"
You notice that Toto doesn't answer.

Wizard Of Oz - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

9 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

Toto can't answer. Der Fuehrer sent him to Gitmo to find out where Dorothy hid the Ruby Slippers.

God Bless.

Peacechick Mary said...

Dag gone it! Now I have that song playing in my head, whistling it outloud and humming. It's one of those, you know. I think we are all wishing and wanting a better world with all we have and this song tells the story.

Frederick said...

My daughter asked me to play it twice! Kids always know whats right.

sumo said...

Timeless.

enigma4ever said...

thanks..it was nice to share...too bad java can't get YouTube...oh, well ..one day...

thanks for coming by...

deuddersun said...

That place is in your heart, enigma.

d.

Anonymous said...

so very very true -- we have much to be thankful for this year!! and much to be ashamed of...hugs

Anonymous said...

I think this song was named #1 song of all time.

Stanley Jordan

enigma4ever said...

I could listen to this song all night long...okay..all day long...okay....anytime...