Friday, January 19, 2007

Enigma Blog Round Up.....1.19.07



Okay, I suck at Links, and Blogger is kind of giving me a hard time tonight ( because I am an old Blog). But on a Friday night there is nothing I love better than to sit home on Friday night and have soup and grilled cheese and hot tea and read the blogs. So let's see what goodies there are tonight. I call this the NINE WONDERS.....

(1)
  • Blue Lotus
  • This blog is full of the most beautiful scrumptious foods....A Canadian woman that lives in Japan and should open a resturante, but if you need Culture and food...wow.
    (2)
  • Spadoman
  • This wonderful man can write and tells the most wonderful stories at the Round Circle.
    (3)
  • Duedderson
  • Here is a Blog that has snark, and humor and irony.
    (4)
  • Durward Discussion
  • Always has Wisdom and Wonders ( great post this week for AAMilne)
    (5)
  • Coffee Messiah
  • A Lovely blog that soothes the soul.
    (6)
  • Gay Agenda
  • This blog is a Hidden Wonder of creative souls and is never what it quite doesn't seem to be.
    (7)
  • The Immoral Minority
  • This man from Alaska is so cool...what a great Blog...and a Hidden Gem.
    (8)
  • America Weeps
  • This Blog has a way of making you think, in a good way. So go ahead and go there...I promise you don't need Kleenex, just an open mind.
    (9)
  • Gone Like the Wind
  • Dr.Know of Crooks&Liars has a way of making you ponder things a bit closer and with a new tilt. It was like stumbling on a great new coffee and needing a second cup, before the first was even finished.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for giving my blog a mention. You are too kind to me. I am honored that you like what I do from time to time.

    Anon-Paranoid said...

    enigma...

    A thanks from me also. I had planned to do a Eulogy and a special comment today, however I just got up a few hours ago. My time is really limited and I work hard too ensure that in a few years when I can fully retire I'll still be able to keep a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly.

    I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day to do all I would like too, so my blog suffers the time needed to see it grow as I would like it to. I'll drop a short post as too why I didn't do the Eulogy and hope my readers understand, the few that actually visit and read or leave a comment. I do try to visit all those I link to and read what they have to say. Sometimes I leave a comment, sometimes I don't. However, I do indeed visit them almost everyday of the week.

    So for those who I link too and visit, just because I don't comment all the time I still keep you all in my prayers and wish for success to continue for you and your sites.

    A special thanks to you enigma for being the type of friend one don't always meet or have in their lifetime. Friends like you are far and few between and I appreciate the priviledge of having you for a friend.

    God Bless you always.

    Anonymous said...

    Wow! I am honored, both by the company yuou put me in and the fact that you put me there in the first place! I come here regularly because I like your point of view on many of the same issues wew all write about. Your take on "lobbying" our government, blew me away! I never thought about that aspect of it and you are dead on right!

    Thank you so much.

    d.