Friday, January 19, 2007

SECRET FOOTAGE OF BARNEY PRESS CONFERENCE SNUCK OUT TO AP.....


{{{ warning: this is NOT real...it is Satire.period}}}
This week a Mysterious Brown Package arrived to the Enigma Cafe, and inside was a TOP SECRET video messege from yes, Barney, snuck to us by that famous Underground Radical Patriot Group the SCOTTIES AGAINST BUSH. Inside was a video and letter from Barney. It turns out that Barney has been trying to escape the White Castle for monthes and has been trying to poop in code on the Front Lawn. But alas only the Dear Leader keep stepping in the Code, so there has been no rescue coming to save poor Barney....and now it appears that Barney because he does not support the Escalation , Surge, the Augmentation, he may have met a demise ? go to America Weeps...learn more...click the Title.

Dear American Public,
I have been trying to escape the White House for many monthes. I do not want to support the Demented Man's plans for More Troops. I am planning to go to ALL protests coming to DC. I do not support the War at all. I do not support his dumbass friends and his dumbass daughters. I am trying to escape, I plan to make my Big Break during the January 27th DC Rally. Please meet me at the Lincoln Memorial and help me get out of the Bush Gulag. I have peed on all of their shoes and still I can not get free.....I Protest this Illegal Criminal War and I Protest the Escalation.The Leader lied when he said I support him.Please Someone Free Me from the Madman....

Signed ,
Patriotic Barney....

3 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

I too had heard that Barney was trying to escape, but was unable to confirm it. What a loss this is too our country.

God Bless.

enigma4ever said...

Sorry AnonP _ was trying to give a good leadin to your piece...but no such luck...I have a great love for scotties after having Bogart for 14 years- a little black one with a heart of gold...the bravest dog I have ever met...

oh well, maybe we are just too sophisticated ?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is too funny! Remember when Dave Letterman had footage of Bush drop-kicking Barney? That poor little scottie has taken more than his share of abuse. I want to free him NOW! I will give him a nice home amongst friends of the australian shepherd and labrador retreiver persuasions. I'm sure a scottie will fit right in. ~~ D.K.