Monday, January 22, 2007

The State of the Delusion : Tomorrow Night



The State of the Union is tomorrow night. I predict Dear Leader will be pissed off and petulent, alternating between being Authoritative and Yelling at us like Hitler, Being Oh-so-concerned-about-our-safety like a ever so caring drunk Uncle that none of us wants to sit next to. I predict he will try to exude macho gonna-getcha-cuz-we-are-powerful terra testosterone that will fall as flat as a Penny on the drunken podium. I predict he will be ginning up His Iran War Aspirations, under the guise and cloak of Protecting the "New Democracy" of Iraq. I would love to see Our Elected people , the New Dems greet him with stone cold silence, and skip the contrived showmanship of golf claps and looking interested. ( If I were a New Dem I would wear Black and if he talks about going against the New Dems, I would stand and turn my back. Please Enigma Cafe Readers write to Senator Webb and Howard Dean and the Democratic Party and tell them what You Care about as an American. Also write to Senator Webb and tell him you have his back.) I can only Hope and Pray that the New Democrats Hear Us, We the People and that they act on our behalf and let the Delusionator know that We the American People have had Enough.

14 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

I think he won't issue a peep about Iraq. He HATES awkward silences.

Anonymous said...

I will watch just to see the Dems. I'm always hopeful for a more British house of commons type reception. Wouldn't that be great? Bush has nothing to say anymore, if he ever did. ~~ D.K.

Anonymous said...

Reorgie prepping for the SOTU.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear Webb's response.

Anon-Paranoid said...

I will listen to the speach even though I already know what he is going to say. One lie after another, after another, after another. He don't know how to tell the truth and if you expect anything different than your just as crazy as he is.

God Bless.

PS: Still I want to hear what lies he tells. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

enigma4ever said...

Hey there...I know it will be painful to watch- as usual.
I think a Coup is a foot in a way....BOTH parties are speaking out...I want to see how the NEW Dems conduct themselves on our behalf...and I can't wait to hear Webb's Speech....It was an awful weekend in Iraq- No one can Paint that as "Birth Pangs Of Democracy"...I have seen many babies born- and this is bloddier than anything I have Ever seen...this is no birth- it is a Bloody Hemmorhage of Good Lives - Both Iraqi or Americans ....It is a Civil War...It is time to castrate this inept leader's "power" and bring the troops home....NOW.....and plan an end to Our Role in this Civil War....

enigma4ever said...

Real quick update :
Repugs AGAINST the Prez: Collins, Snow, Warner, Boehner, Hagel, Coleman....Who else is going to speak up...I am going to say this again Write and Call Repugs...they need to know that we wil support them if they come out against the Prez...

Anonymous said...

We need to IMPEACH the SOB. Nothing less. He really deserves to be tried as a War Criminal, but I'll settle for Impeachment.

enigma4ever said...

Yup we need to Impeach ALL of them Bush, Dick, Rummy and Rice, Gonzales- they all indeed are War Criminals.....

Anonymous said...

The Stench Of The Union from Bush has historically been all about Bush: How resolute and determined he is, and as you said, grave chants of our pending peril (get them scared, keep them scared), how the "tearists will follow our troops home", endless rhetoric that boils down to one thing: "I am in charge, shut up!!"

The new Dems? Snicker!!! The Republican Replacements, don't you mean? If there is one thing we should pin our hopes on, it's somehow emptying the Washington cesspool completely, and restocking.

Anonymous said...

they shouldn't even let him speak -- his the village idiot...

sigh

Peacechick Mary said...

You know what's going to be fun? Watching him surrounded by Democrats and knowing that they are not all going to stand up and cheer every time he pronounces a word correctly. Idiot in Chief!

enigma4ever said...

WATCH THE VP TONIGHT...JUST WENT TO FDL AND READ THE OPENING TRANSCRIPTS OF FITZ AND WELLS AND...The VP does not look so good in these opening statement- actually neither does the TurdBlossum Rove ( Enigma dancing around living room with glee)..OMG...Wells is going for Rove and VP told him to do it ? " I was just doing my job ???"...and Fitz says that Lying is not a faulty memory.....and also points out that FItz was working on the Wilson Situation when he should have been working on Security- anyways FDL os livelblogging it and it is awesome....

enigma4ever said...

VP definently looked SOOoooooo tanked or stroking...wow