Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Saving a Prayer....


^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Click TITLE: "Save a Prayer" Duran Duran.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
This little blog is many things, it is a place to connect with what has been lost or misplaced. And yes, it is a place for people to connect.And To Reconnect to the Heart of the Matter to the Soul of WHO we are or were.Because over the past six years pieces of us have been broken,shattered and misplaced. During WWII In France the Underground Resistance had a Spiritual Side, it was made up of people that wanted to fight back, but not in violence, but in Peace. They left beautiful grafetti on buildings that was full of Hope and even compassion.They believed that if they fed people's souls they could give Strength and spread Courage. They did what they could , providing Refuge, hiding All KInds and Jews, and helping print and distribute the Underground Newspapers and Messeges. Many were Ministers and priests, and some were just spiritually driven. The Nazi's called all that Assisted with the Resistance "Insurgents" and "Terrorists", it was haunting realizing how Much of the Language is So Similiar,merely recycled Hate Mongering.

Much of this Information about the Underground Resistance has been removed from the Internet, and that saddens me, as this is a Beautiful Brave Part of History for the French and for us.I know that people in other parts of the World KNOW that we all are NOT War Mongers, and that we are NOT All seeking Power and Corruption. I think part of Why I write about my porch , or my Soup, or my animals, or my son, or my long-gone grandmother is so that I make certain that in the Midst of this Hellish Regime Our Humanity is not lost or trampled(more). And yes, I share my own pieces of Bush Regime Tale, and not all are pretty, but they are My Story of surviving an Evil Regime. They are small in the face of it, but I have to have Hope that One Voice matters, and that Many Voices are Powerful and Strong, and Growing.

Earlier this week wise Canadian said that they are praying that we get IT right.( the Next Election). I too am praying , praying that we don't let another election be hijacked like the last TWO. And that we as a People can stand against these Criminals, because the whole world is watching....and depending on it. And a small band of Criminals has turned OUR Country Upside Down,and harmed millions and caused too much death and pain, and made many lose Sight of WHO and What they are and WHAT matters. We are having a Spiritual Crisis, not just a Political Crisis.

I am praying for the Strength to Return.
I am praying that Souls Connect.
I am praying that People look inside themselves.
I am praying that the Next Generations do not have to carry on with This Burden.
I am praying for the Power of Collective Conscience.
I am praying for an End to This Regime.
I am praying that we have the Courage to do what we need to do.
I am praying for Peace for all, Iraq and Here.
I am praying that the World can Forgive us.......somehow.
I am praying for ALL of us, that We The People get OUR Country Back....
I am praying that this Never happens again...

12 comments:

enigma4ever said...

( This Duran Duran video is filmed in Sri Lanka on the beaches, and also at the beautiful spiritual Wonders there....the scene with the children dancing in a circle on the beach...it tugs at my heart....all of it.....we are ALL connected...I hope we remember that...)

may this blog be an Oasis in the Storm...even for a moment...

Larry said...

Another good one Enigma, and the things in your prayer are things we all pray for, and things we all wish would happen today.

LET'S TALK said...

Great prayer and great post Enigma, thanks and I pray that your prayers and all who believe in prayer, is answered.

Mary said...

Thanks Enigma.

billie said...

our soul and identity were ripped away when our constitution was shredded with nary a peep from anyone. now, i think that it is dawning on folks just what we have lost--and what we are turning into. that paralyzes folks- hopefully it will make them want to resist.

mirth said...

Beautiful post, as always.

Just ahead lies either our doom or a renaissance of our humanity.
I fear the first, but I will not give up hope, and effort, for the latter.

Robert Rouse said...

Hey Lady! Nicely written. Also, I thought I would stop by and let you know that your blog was one of the featured spots on the very first BWR at my new place. Drop by any time!

sumo said...

Lovely way to say it Enigma...very nice indeed. It gives one hope...

Jo said...

We're praying for you, too, Enigma. It's heartbreaking to see what has happened to your country.

You will get it right this time.

Cheers,
Josie

Jo said...

BTW, I read today that the young women in Iran and Iraq have a hobby. Do you know what it is? Astronomy. They love to study the stars.

They're not our enemy. They are just like us. They are us.

The fighting needs to stop.

enigma4ever said...

Josie: you are right - we all look at the same stars and the War needs to be stopped somehow...this is not right..

SUMO: Hope ...thank you..namaste to you..

Robert: thank you for the mention..and Your New Blog looks Wonderful- everyone should go have a wander - so nice...

Mirth: we have to have hope...and work towards it and know that it Out There somewhere..

Mary: Anytime..anytime...

Betmo: I hope and pray that more and more wake up.....and wake up in time...

Lets Talk: I too am praying that Change comes...soon..

Larry....I can only write and pray at this point..and try to connect all of us so that this movement grows and grows...and more and more wake up in time...

NEWSGUY said...

Opposition to the Nazis in the heart of Nazi Germany was called The White Rose, a very small group of students. They were eventually found out and executed, but their story (in books and on film) will be inspirational for a long time.