Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Night Music 9.15.07


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
[Click the Title : Micheal Buble LIVE "Home"]
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Tonight I am dedicating this song to some friends that have been going through a very stressful time....they have been on my mind and I hoping and praying for them..that they get good news soon. In the meantime this is a nice slow song for them to snuggle, maybe slow dance....So I will light candles for them sending them waves of light and Hope.

The Photo is a favorite, it is by Robert Doisneau, he was a very interesting photographer. He was able to capture the wonder of a fast and fleeting Kiss ( hope the romance wasn't! ). He started by taking photos for postcard companies, and Renualt, and also for Sculpters. I love how he catches people as they are moving. This Photo is called Hotel De Ville, the people in the photo were never identified. It is especially his photos from WWII that capture Love and how fast things were moving. He was a very shy, sensitive, unassuming man, yet during The Resistance in France he used his photography and engraving skills in every way possible to help The Resistance. In a way reading about him is inspiring , for even a quiet soul can be a warrior.......

Have a wonderful Saturday Night....

Tu es dans ma couer et dans ma tete......

4 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Beautiful song and a wonderful photograph. Have a good weekend.

Gryphen said...

It is not terribly butch to be a Michael Buble fan, but I am anyway. He has an amazing voice, though I am not such a fan of his swing stuff.

I hope your friends are doing well, I know that you are so sensitive that you are suffering right along with them.

Cartledge said...

I love the old B & W silver process photography. Regardless of subject, and there have been some heart wrenching subjects, the clarity is brilliant.

jmsjoin said...

I like that guy. Where did I see Jazz?