Friday, October 19, 2007

Fine Dining Event....not to be missed. 10.19.07


********************************
*[Click the Title for Friday Night Music, The Ella Fitzgerald singing "Summertime"]*
*******************************
So first off, Do you ever want to go have a Wonderful Dinner, one that has elegant food, and real table linens? Well head over to Jamie's Durward Discussion and see her post, it is a State Dinner, a wonderful virtual Fine Dining Event, you get to bring guest and everything...it is wonderful....

More new posts up tommorrow....Have a good Friday Night.....Hug your Honey...and be well..namaste.

3 comments:

Frank Partisan said...

I'm so much into Ella's music, that when she died, people offered ME condolences.

enigma4ever said...

ahhhh I would have too...I am so grateful that my grandmother loved her...and played her all the time...esp this song.....after Deborah Kerr died this week I had to hear this song...

I am so grateful to YouTube- I had never seen her sing- until Youtube...only heard her...she takes your breath away...

enigma4ever said...

( I should explain that Deborah Kerr reminds me of my grandmother Flo-read down below...the comment above sounded odd...sorry..)