Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday Brain Wanderings....


I don't feel like I have much to say......Blue Gal sent an email out recruiting for a Carnival. She said to send something Postive. I sat and laughed and realized, I don't think I have anything Positive to send....I wish.

So I am encouraging you to go visit 5 other blogs,after all it is Cinco De Mayo.. ...( I suck at links, but the blogroll is always open)

LEFT OF CENTRIST:
Great post about how Robert and his family went to see Obama at a Picnic Event, and they met Obama....wonderful photos too.

RAMBLINGS:
Fran has an amazing post honoring the Kent State Tragedy of 1970.

X.SPOT
Are you a Watergate Junkie ? Have you always wanted another perspective of the Nixon years....go have a read at the X.Spot by X.Dell....

RUDE PUNDIT:
This fella always knows when we need things to be extra rude and face it he says what we are thinking....but he is way more eloquent...

IMMORAL MINORITY:
The man from Alaska really serves up a wonderful daily mix, he is insightful and wise and funny....go enjoy...

Worse comes to Worse, Play FREE RICE on the Blogroll, this Game does GIVE RICE to the World Food Programme, and it might be another way to Give Help to Burma....

And do you need REAL Distraction ??...go see IRONMAN...it is an amazing movie...( let's put it this way...it definently take an interesting look at War and War Profiteering....Click the Title and see the Trailer.)

8 comments:

jmsjoin said...

TomCat did a good post on Kent State yesterday too. Robert's on the picnic was special wasn't it. Relax and take a break. Breathe some fresh air! Namaste!

enigma4ever said...

oh thanks...
I will add him to the list later...I am off to walk the yellow dog....and yes Roberts post was amazing...

Namaste..

Robert Rouse said...

Thanks for the nod! It was an amazing day yesterday and a bit of history for my kids to grow up with.

enigma4ever said...

Robert;
I meant what I said- I am so glad that your family met him- but also that Obama met your family- a nicer family they could not have chosen...

when I took my son to see Obama -it was a special day...so I know that sharing that with your children is special.....History....

namaste..

D.K. Raed said...

I've never heard of IRONMAN, but since it is highly recommended by people whom I respect (both you & Gryphen), I'll have to add it to my list!

Gryphen said...

You must see it d.k.!

Thanks for the hat tip Enigma. I always appreciate your kind words.

If you do come over I have some Pat Tillman info, some Iraq saying bullshit to Iran's involvement with insurgents, some sad news about military suicides, and a funny Barack video to clean the palate.

It is a potpourri of information.

Unknown said...

As if Burma hasn't had enough misery...and now this..it breaks my heart E4E :(

some fine links there m'dear :)

enigma4ever said...

Dusty:
Poor Burma....I know....and I will do another round up this week- there are some other blogs that I need to mention....( hint hint ;-)

Gryphen:
your blog is one of my favs and definently a daily fix.....

DK:
yup....Irnonman ;-)