Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Underdogs of This Olympics...All Heart and With their Own Unsung Stories....and So Unexpected...and Winners.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These photos are from LA Times, there are more. This team was so inspiring , they all arrived with their own story and hardships. And watching them was breathtaking , they all performed with Heart and Guts,especially last night.....read about them at LA TImes.....they were really the Unsung Heros of this Olympics...and that they got the Bronze shows they actually were out Golden Boys of Summer....

2 comments:

Gryphen said...

Pound for pound gymnasts are the strongest athletes on the planet!

I fell asleep before they could finish winning the bronze and my daughter comes bursting into the room to tell me about it.

I almost wet the damn bed.

Enigma4ever said...

aha..I was wondering if you saw it..they were soooo amazing..each of them in a different way...

Raj- so calm and zenlike...Sasha- intense Russian energy...and the guy on the rings in the photo- sorry I can not remember his name- but his intense focus....wow...they were all great...

( I don;t know or really understand some of it - but it was really something to watch)