Tuesday, September 09, 2008

OBAMA NEEDS US, POST SIGNS IN YOUR LAWN....AND PLEASE GIVE...


I am a single mom, I am not rich...at all. I read three articles about how Obama's Money is suffering right now, we need to keep this Campaign Rolling. I am sure some of this is the End of Summer Blues, or people having a little trouble...But give even 10 Dollars, that would help alot, come on and match me ?.....And Make a Sign for your yard and Post it on your blog...Come on Folks- Are we really going to let the SpinMasters Spin this Pitbull into a Winner ? Really ??!! We are BETTER than that lying pile of moosecrap....This New Obama Ad below really fights Back....

This NEW Obama ad is Brilliant- we need More.....

{"Get Up Stand Up " linked to the Title}

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm sending $50 on the 15th.

enigma4ever said...

Excellent- Many hugs- thank you ;-)

( I am sending $30- it is ALL I have left...after feeding 6-6)

Fran said...

I just wrote a long post & blogger ate it with a freaking error message- bitch!

Anyway... the gist was Paln tells half truths.
the bridge to nowhere money was kept (even CBS mainstream had that on their report tonight. We're talking Alaska has not returned any of the $454.4 million in the original earmark for the bridge $

Also..... the jet did not sell on e bay

In August 2007, the jet was listed on eBay, but the sale fell through and the plane was later sold for $2.1 million through a private brokerage firm.

Palin told these lies while being watched by more than 40 million witnesses... I mean viewers.

Obama does need to tick of a little list of lies, then get back on his message.
Remind voters we've endure 8 yers of lies. Palin has only been a nminee for a week & already we have a pretty long list of issues to factually challenge stuff she;s saying.

They can;t let her spew lies & sarah sunshine her way through it.

the polls are f'kd.

I don;t know one white black or ispanic woman who plans on voting for the armageddon ticket.