Friday, October 24, 2008

Christopher Hitchens on Hardball today, questioning McCain's Stability, is he Senile ? Stable? Watch....

I have been saying this for monthes, as a nurse I am worried about his Stability, and whether he has Something effecting his Brain, either Senility or METS, of some sort of brain dysfunction....scary to watch, his moods shifts, his facial expressions, his cognition, and his irritable misperceptions and responses....Hitchens describes it as "Weird"....I can not believe I am agreeing with Hitchens...Maybe he has changed since he was water-boarded ? or is he looking at things with a new perspective....

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

I've only found two things I agree with Hitchens on --- religion and McCain. When he's correct, he's very correct!

You were very observant early on in pointing out McC's unsettling mental prob's. Now, where are all the repub nurses & doctors who will speak about these troubling symptoms? Surely they must've noticed something is wrong.

McC very much reminds me of my mom in the very early stages of her Alzheimers, when she was still able to hide it, for awhile.

Richard Wolffe on Countdown tonight really skewered Palin nicely! Rachel Maddow, too, about how McCain himself called the lying "B" girl to offer his condolences. Wow, one diseased mind talking to another. Must've been some conversation. I'm sure he was angling for another JoethePlumber-type speech piece.

Unknown said...

Yeah, me too D.K!! I agree with Hitchens on religion as well. He's an asshole, but he's smart. And he's honest about what he thinks, consistent or not. Interesting video, Enigma. Thanks.... yup. McLame is out of it.

kid said...

Are you describing McCain or Hitchens.