Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DRESSING UP CARIBOU BARBIE....150,000 WOULD FEED MY WHOLE HOOD FOR A MONTH....ATLEAST...WHAT THE HELL HOCKEY MOM SPENDS THAT KIND OF MONEY....


Neiman Marcus ???SAKS 5th...??? What the hell.....I am sorry BUT what kind of Hockey Mom "shops" like that....Did the RNC think that they could dress her up and trot her out in Jimmy Choo's and Prada and that would woo the Vote ???? I am stunned....they should have taken her to the Wasilla Walmart , the Fall Fashion line was there in August....Hockey Mom my sweet ass....Puck That.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay...so Bluegal Started this with a lovely TJMAX outfit......BUT I too think that we can dress her via Wasilla Walmart...So here it is an Outfit...for under 75 Dollars....complete with Heels...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But seriously....LATIMES did a piece tonight on what 75,000 dollars will buy at Neiman Marcus......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How a Real American First Lady Dresses and teaches her daughters....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10.23.08
NOW McCain makes a statement regarding THE Clothes,snippet of Huffpost Article::
"The McCain campaign and RNC's pushback to revelations that they purchased $150,000 worth of clothing and accessories for Sarah Palin has been, primarily, that it was money well spent.After all, the Alaska Governor's image has graced countless newspaper covers and been featured prominently on television newscasts. Politics, the argument goes, is a superficial business. "She needed clothes," said McCain.

But what has some GOP operatives shaking their heads is the missed opportunities that that $150K represents. Had the RNC forgone the clothing purchases, they could have put more mail in mailboxes, more boots on the ground, and more advertisements on air."

SHE NEEDED CLOTHES.....quick Someone set up a Registry for her at the Wasilla Walmart !!!! She NEEDS Clothes...The Empress Has NO Clothes....

11 comments:

Fran said...

A REAL American, REAL Abuse of power.
Add $21,000 for flying her kids around on "official first family business".

REAL Bullshit *wink*

Unknown said...

Such a disgusting and (again) cynical kick in the crotch to Americans. Let them eat cake, eh?

BadTux said...

I shop at Wal-Mart. I buy most of my clothes there because a) I'm a cheap bastard, and b) it's the only store open to 10PM and I work late. I gotta tell ya, you could back a dump truck up to the front door and have a hard time buying $150,000 of clothes there...

- Badtux the Real American Penguin

enigma4ever said...

Badtux::
I shop there too..esp for 6-6..who outgrows things before I can even do laundry ;-)

( and yeah- that's alot of clothes..)

Helen:::
thats alotta cake...

Fran::
yeah 75,000 in Minn.....the week of the Convention...hmmm, they dressed the whole damn family...Extreme Makeover....( guess they are too good for JP Penny, Target or Walmart like the rest of us mom and plumbers..)

Anonymous said...

Just imagine how pissed WalMart must be!

enigma4ever said...

Dcup...
I was so inspired by what you said...that I went to the Walmart site and voila- complete outfit found...even heels..

D.K. Raed said...

Since I HATE to shop, it would be sheer torture to turn me loose with $75K or $150K and tell me I HAD to buy clothes with it. I'd probably end up buying coats & shoes for all the homeless in vegas this winter.

ps, I like the walmart outfit.

Hairball T. Hairball said...

It really bugs when politicians do that "ahh shucks" business about how they are just like us and then drop a serious wad on stuff we can't afford.

If Palin must have designer duds, then why doesn't she shop at the nearest outlet mall?

enigma4ever said...

Hairball::
I have no idea WHY they felt they had to dress her in such opulant style..esp if she is JUST a Hockey mom...what crap...the whole thing...that is a whole lot of money...how to be greedy and wasteful...

DK:::
I am with you....lets go shop for the Homeless and buy food and coats and open up a big shelter....that could be rent for so many even??? I am so sick of the election...day by day we are watching Animal Farm unfold..

enigma4ever said...

oooops I got the list wrong...
" Saks Fifth Avenue: $49,425.74.

* Neiman Marcus: $75,062.63

* Macy's: $9,447.71

* Barneys New York: $789.72

* Bloomingdales: $5,102.71

* Hair and make-up: $4,716.49

Anonymous said...

Hi....*love* the blog!

just wondering why S.P. didn't say "Thanks but no thanks" to that $150K in clothes....like she did to that bridge in Alaska? She just keeps showing us her true colors....

Peace!