Saturday, October 04, 2008

Your Weekend Funnies..Need a Laugh ? Click the title...Watch Borat learn about America about Guns and Women....

The New Palin Bridge to Nowhere Song

George Carlin teaches us about the 10 Commandments.
Am I the only one, but Stuart Smiley reminds me of Sarah Palin....( thank you Al Franken ).
Lewis Black explains that America is not Number One.
Chris Rock explains about the War On Terror. ( and watch him introduce Obama very cool. )
And Fran had really wanted to create a Cereal Dedicated to the Crap that Fell from Palin's Mouth last night.....but well...hey....I did find some Noodles for her that are perfect....

4 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

All of us misspell words from time to time but, I think mavrik takes the cake as far as I'm concerned.

Fran said...

Ohh! The Carmen Miranda hat WITH the Fish might just be the halloween get up this year.

I kind of like the singing moose & fish.

I can almost hear Borat saying * This bridge... it goes to where? This is why they call them crazy Americans, right?

X. Dell said...

Maybe you'd enjoy this, an update on an oldie, but goodie.

Fran said...

I'll have to pass on the "potluck" item you presented. Although it seems to be in plentiful supply, unlike other Americans, I am unable to eat it up.