Friday, December 12, 2008

End of Long Week....Some Music....and Scroll Down for Wanda, and Butter Cookies


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to Look at the Biggest Moon in over 15 years...Go Dance in the Moonlight...( Snowing here 18 degrees...pregnant snow sky...sadly no moon ). ( Click title to learn more about Moon).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really long week...and too much strange stuff to contemplate without getting a headache....Will blog on the Hideous week tomorrow on the Blago Mess and Corker Crap and Repug Sour Grape Shenigans Scrooging ALL of us.......For tonight....some laughs scroll down there is Celebrity Bric Brac theater and Wanda Sykes and even Really Good Butter Cookies,the kind that melt in your mouth...and some Music... Frank Sinatra singing..."Have yourself a merry little Christmas" ( with old Cary Grant Movie Footage)...Have a good night.

More tomorrow....

6 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

*swoons* Cary Grant! I own "The Bishops Wife" and just watched it again a couple of weeks ago.

Distributorcap said...

love the new banner picture

enigma4ever said...

DCap:::
yeah...me too...makes me crave a bit of warmth...summer...and some sun...( the DC in Winter photo was depressing- Had to go ..)

Hairball::
I need to see that movie- I have been watching it on Youtube....in snippets...Sometimes I just need some Cary Grant....yup...

MandT said...

The moon was stunningly beautiful here in Vermont. All the snow and ice glistened like crystal prisms----magical moon madness, my favorite kind.

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma...

I hope things are going well for you and 6'6 as I notice that you are either working for long hard hours or your computer crashed again.

I am going to be offline shortly since I'm moving the living room furniture around in anticipation of the delivery of my new television.

Take care and have a great day.

God Bless you enigma my sweet rose.

enigma4ever said...

Anon P::::
hey there....good to hear from you....Hope all is well...
congrats on your new TV...wonderful...merry holidays to you and Baby, the lovely kitty....( check your email friend..)

Mandt::
ahhhh I am so glad that you got to see it..tonight Sunday Night I got to see it...it was wonderful...lovely moon madness...sigh...nice to be a little moonstruck isn't it ?