Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I thought all along Cantor was SOB,here is HIS Macaca Moment....this story at Huffpost Confirms it....100%

Read this story linked to the Title and do watch the Video....it will let you see the Real Cantor...Now I have to say the Media ( Tweety.....cough) ....THIS little incident shows HOW out of Touch the Repugs are,but instead you were busy spinning it today as "humor"....HOW Dumb are you ???? So let me get this straight- the Repug make fun of Workers....and you all are okay with that ? really ? So "Workers" in this Country can be the Brunt of ANY joke ? even though the Repugs have given the Workers of This Country The Finger for years ???? Tweety WHO works on your show ? who sets up the Lights and brings you the coffee ? do you think Workers are A Joke ?

In 8 years Respect For Working People has disintegrated....that is REALLY what the Cantor Incident shows us....( and the Media is as guilty....) the Video below...

7 comments:

tom said...

LMAO, love that accent, YES Cantor is a PRICK and like ALL regurgitans (my NEW name for repugs) knows absolutely NADA about economics OR US History, but
I chuckled, you see I grew up with that accent, and the folks who talk like that who did that work...really I chuckled....
he he
still wish I had kept my NY accent on my numerous moves around the USA

enigma4ever said...

now Cantor and his spokesperson are trying to claim it was a Joke...humor....BUT they were making fun of REAL people....like folks in NJ and NY that have accents...

it was not sent out as a joke...it was sent down as a a smackdown..that is what pisses me off...

Boehner and Cantor represent plenty of hard working working people that they mock, make fun of...and rarely Really represent....both of them are macaca fodder...and eventually they will both have their golden FU moments....

enigma4ever said...

tom...
ahhh regurgitans- nice name...that is special...LOL...

Annette said...

It is only the spokesman who is talking.. Cantor isn't saying a word... and he won't.. remember he is a republican they do no wrong... so he can't be sorry for anything.. I have it posted too...lol I think we should all have it up just to make sure it gets around... Make sure his name is out there.. over and over. I have never liked him and think he is a sleaze..this just proves it to me.

tom said...

I get it that is was not MEANT as a joke, but as an NY NJian I took the humor

Should it be regurgitans or regurgitarians?

to regurgitate, Cantor IS a prick
I'm Just sayin....

enigma4ever said...

Tom:::
see the thing is YOU as a Newyorker- you can make fun of the accent- and laugh about it- cuz- well- you have street cred on this issue-BUT cantor- a little pretty boy , frat boy from Virginia- nope....no cred....other than shithead cred...hmmm, I think that trumps his Prick status...??? ( ya know what I mean ? right ?)

regurgitators ???

LOL....

Annette::
I know his spoke peeps sent it out- but people like Cantor ALways have OTHERS do their Dirty work..ya know ????and yeah- we should ALL post....

;-)

Travelingman Rick said...

He is just a whiny little shit. As much as I disliked Regan and HW Bush at least they had bad ideas and acted like they knew how to lead.

The current class of republicans running around on the hill don't know the difference between their arse and a hole in the ground. Well except maybe Larry Craig, he knows about how to find afew other holes. tap...tap...tap