Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Must Read David Corn Article about the GOP Flesh-eating Pond of fractured fools....


I have been watching the Repugs these past few weeks, and how they have been so creative in finding ways to get time at the Mic, attempting to find their angst, outrage and Voice ( Boehner and the Contraceptive moment was damn priceless...) David is right, they are fumbling in the back field attempting to Obstruct and Look Tough, yet they are driving down the road in a broken down bus, without a Stable Driver and a ripped faded old map that fell out of Newt's back pocket.....

Click the title...I read this article and did not feel so angry at them- it made me laugh at their pathetic antics...really.....

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

OMG, UT repub gov Huntsman called his own party "inconsequential"? He must've been partying with Rocky Anderson in SLC! OK, I will listen to David Corn now; he's always good.

Annette said...

I saw Huntsman on MSNBC and he said it live.. he was talking about the Governor's too, then when I think it was Norah O'Donnell believe it or not, called him on it he tried to walk it back and said he was just talking about the Congress, but he was really talking about the Governors and all of them.

It was pretty funny really... Mitch Daniels was pretty blunt about it and so was Crist.. they all said it was basically just politics.. Sanford and Jindal and Barber have all told lies as to why they are not taking the money.. they describe things that either are not in the plan or mis state things.

That's what the republican party has become.. a party of liars.

enigma4ever said...

Annette::
I think in the end you are right- a party of liars....or maybe they always were ??? I am not sure...my grandfather was a repug- but the old kind- the financiallly conservative kind...but these repugs he would have hated- esp the religous ones and or the neocons....( I think he would have liked Crist or even schwartznagger...)

DK::::
I think in a way maybe it is good to watch them implode and go against each other....let's hope eh?