Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bush's "Authoritarian" Book that he is writing on his Top 12 Decisions....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bush in an interview said that his book would be "authoritarian"....( haha...he did not even know of his neoconal-freudian slip).....click the title to read about his "book"......
Anyways I have been pondering his BIG Question Moments........
Here is my list....
(1) Did I need a Dick for VP ?
(2) How Much Should I Torture since I have no toads to explode ?
(3) When Should I fly over Katrina Victims - before or after I have my Cake with McCain ?
(4) Should I bomb and awe Iraq or Iran ?
(5) How much money should I get for corporate friends ?
(6) How much money should I put in the Swiss Bank Account ?
(7) How many long vacations can I get away with ?
(8) How much Jack Daniels can I drink before anyone suspects I still drink ?
(9) How many signing statements can I write ?
(10) How can I get Gonzo to write laws to protect me?
(11) How can I get FOX to write my History Books for me ?
(12) How can I get my own Private Armies to do things for me ?

What do you think ? Have some questions you think he will "write" about ...???

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

yeh, why the eff did I decide to be prez of the US when I coulda just bin prez of TX furever? Gonzo woulda figgured out a way. heheheh ...

Fran said...

How the fuck did I get to be president- fer two damned terms!!!

Why didn;' someone stop me?

enigma4ever said...

great chapter titles and questions...thanks

lol...

;-)