Monday, March 30, 2009

Then it was Monday....Bitter winds blowing through....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I worked all weekend and am battling an eye infection...so I am a bit behind in the news....so my Apologies...High Winds here, bitter cold....I hope this means Winter is being swept out the door....I will be back later today after I get caught up...the Song is "Unfinished Sympathies " by Massive Attack....a song about moving amidst the Noise...I will put lyrics in the Comments...more later....

2 comments:

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Hope your eye gets better ASAP!

enigma4ever said...

oh it's something I can deal with- just an eye infection- but it meant that I could not read much this weekend...too painful..

it will get better...time and meds- the good thing about being a nurse- I can fix most things..