Sunday, April 05, 2009

Green Car Lust....Plug me in to a TESLA....sigh....Dream On...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is their Roadster or the Model S and yeah, it is Made In America too....if I was rich or won lottery there would be a Hybrid or Electric to hum down the road....this roadster would be sitting out front...as I don't have a garage I have NO idea of how I would work with an electric car.....but I can dream right ? Does anyone else have Car Urges...Imagine if we could start making these here - maybe at 3 different plants and maybe bring the price down to a human working class level....Click Title to learn more...

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

well at $109K it makes the Chevy Volt's expected price before rebate of close to $40K look positively cheap!

great looking roadster, though. I wouldn't mind being given one. when we lived in S.Diego, once in awhile, we'd see these prototypes being tested in business parking lots around Carlsbad. Some of the cars looked more like birds. They would block off the parking lots so you couldn't get too close due to fears of industrial espionage.

the walking man said...

This technology will become more widely available and cheaper as time rushes us into a global melt down.

enigma4ever said...

I hope that it does happen walking man- that the crush of change allows access....kind of like the Volkswagon Bug....


( and yeah- I should not want that roadster...but whoa ....got my heart racing..)