Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday Morning.....77 days of Amazing Obama....


It's Tuesday....I am home still fighting this infection, but also off from Everything. ( which means I will work on Silent Fallout and do my taxes ) Photo above is Obama speaking in Prague to 200,000 ( not 20,000 like CNN stated) I would rather have a photo of that up ( it was better than the early morn snow photo..)...But here are some thoughts...

As much as I complain about the Heartache of Mainstreet, I do appreciate that President Obama has been working for us daily...and on Multiple Fronts. I have been amazed and proud of him. I watched him this week in Europe and Turkey and he is trying to mend so many damaged broken fences that were left in his wake...He spoke of Peace to the World and an Olive Branch to Muslims, and he spoke of Ending a Nuclear World ( and he pronounced it correctly), Gitmo plan,pentagon slashes, and the stimulus plan, and the budget, and he has picked pretty good people that are working hard ( and yeah, there are some I am not sure of- but that is the way of it).....He has done more in his first 77 Days than I have ever seen in my lifetime....

But this past week, I don't know if we all are really realizing how important his trip abroad really was ? IT was his Kennedy Moment- making Peace, speaking to thousands and reassuring them that the Bush Era is OVER, and speaking of Nuclear Free World and Peace....while a Rocket was fired...he showed wisdom and courage and leadership.....meanwhile the GOP is encouraging gun sales ? and calling US -Fascists ????

Down Below ....Many Goodies, Tyra with Levi, an Interesting Bush Video, health articles, homeless updates,And don't forget to watch the ED Show at 6 PM, and yes, some health articles....stop by....I will be here pounding away another chapter and drinking tea..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This song always reminds me of living in the Northwest and waiting for something better.....

Here is the Original Live Version by Dream Academy on SNL....I am looking up the meaning of the song- will post in the comments...I think it is about waiting for Something Better and sometimes having to go find it while living somewhere poor....

and yeah...just President Obama stopped in Baghdad for his first Presidential Visit.......Iraq
THIS MORNING VERMONT LEAGLIZED GAY MARRIAGE......

2 comments:

Cynthia Rose said...

Watching his speeches on his international tour - just filled my heart with so much pride. He even made a surprise visit to visit troops in Iraq today.

It has been a great 77 days so far and looking forward to a full 8 years.

enigma4ever said...

me 2 Lady...me 2....( do read the post below about Kal Penn...really inspiring...)