Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Night Update and Music....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am still on hiatus, trying to care for the Fellas, and working ....so sorry but while Company is here....I have to take a little Break from Daily Blogging.......This time next week I will be back as usual....but blogging this week might be sporadic...Meanwhile Some Music...New Artists...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben Taylor Band...."Time of the Season"....


Lykke Li performs an acoustic version of "I'm Good, I'm Gone" for LiveDaily Sessions during the South By Southwest festival in Austin March, 2008. ( She is very talented..came here from Europe and started as a Street performer.....she is 23 and from Sweden...and definently one to watch...do also check out her other songs on YouTube).

2 comments:

Annette said...

Missing your face girl... glad to know you are well.. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.. Have been away a little myself.. working outside in the garden while the weather is nice.. Hope you are getting some time in too.

Talk to you later. Hugs.

enigma4ever said...

thanks....
I am just trying to keep things on track here...

take care...
many hugs...