Monday, October 19, 2009

I am trying to finish my book....keep me company....



For the next couple of weeks while I finish this book...I am going to post a Thought and a Song every day....and take a break from the Healthcare Blogging....Physically things are hard right now ( long story...)....and Job shuffle is ongoing, also moving plans are on hold (again long story)....I am asking those that I love to hang in there as I finish this book project...it will be done very soon...My apologies I have been tired and distracted...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
Helen Keller

2 comments:

the walking man said...

What help do you need to finish the project?

enigma4ever said...

thanks walking man..
I need to grit my teeth ....and get through it..
and my wireless is on life support.....but thanks friend...

my goal date it Halloween- but thanksgiving might be more accurate....