Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Wedding.....

.............................................. "The ‪#‎Wedding‬ " .....so I was rushing to the store to get TP...one of those Rush moments....and I came around the corner to be stopped in my tracks by a beautiful moment.....Greek Church....people lined up out front , waiting expectantly on the steps to the Church....Out the doors burst the lovely couple and yellow rose petals cascading into the air like snow....I stood on my corner with other expectant watchers....a elderly woman leaning on her walker....a young jewish girl watching with longing in her eyes ....and a woman in a Sari holding her little boy close tenderly stroking his head as she watched...and next to me a woman from Islands lightly humming. I turned to the Island woman and she and I both were crying a bit..." They have their whole lives in front of them, such a wonderful thing, ya know" I nodded...." It all -a-starts-now" she said.

No comments: