Sunday, August 04, 2013

Thinking Out Loud on The Roof....

*********************************** I go to the Roof when I need to think....when I need to get grounded...clear my head..and sometimes meditate..when it is quiet....Sometimes seagulls are up there as well...I see the Lights in the other apartments...it reminds me that I am not alone, there are so many others here struggling to get by and to stay strong...there are other families...there are elderly getting bathed for bed..there newly arrived immigrant families with small babies....there are young couples trying to make their way...I can see them in the windows...and hear the sounds and smell food cooking....at all hours there is the smell of Curry or Cardamon and hot coffee and often burnt bagels....We all need a Think Spot....but we also all need reminders that we are not alone in our struggles....and that Life Goes On...That Tomorrow will come, with it's own set of mysteries and gifts......Good Night Friends...take care and have a good week....

No comments: